Customer Service 866.965.0400

What detailing supplys do you keep in your car?

NightMare Silverado

Im just curious as to what everyone actually keeps on hand in their car.

I have my adams premium bag with WCW, DS, VRT, adms glass cleaner, leather/interior cleaner, carpet/upholstery cleaner, leather conditioner, 2 applicator pads, some arts&craft sponges, a few 1$ towells in the back net(for rims/interior) 4-5 detailing towells and a drying towell just in case.

I think that about covers it.

:pc:

Nothing all year long... Actually I make fun of guys that drive somewhere and then clean their car. If it's for a car show then heck yeah but otherwise... Nah... It can wait until I get home.

Chris

I carry my Adams bag loaded with all of my essentials whenever I take the vette out for a cruise.

Most commonly used would be my Glass cleaner, Detail spray and waterless wash along with the plush microfiber towels, etc.

My VRT, waxes, etc. come along for the ride but usually are never needed

I carry my Adams bag loaded with all of my essentials whenever I take the vette out for a cruise.

Most commonly used would be my Glass cleaner, Detail spray and waterless wash along with the plush microfiber towels, etc.

My VRT, waxes, etc. come along for the ride but usually are never needed

That's pretty much it for me. I needed my wcw and ds yesterday after hitting a swarm of gnats.