Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dont make the same mistake.

Coach66

Question

I got excited when my new mini-pad buffing system got here. I used the white pad with my new bottle of metal polish to get those stubbrn spots off of my vavlve covers. Worked great by the way.

BUT......... The black residue wont come out of the pad the way that paint and polish will. I chatted with Ashley and she advised me NOT to try it on the paint now. The white pad is ruined. Unfortunatley the 4" pads do not come individually, so either I have to buy a whole kit again to get the white pad or live without.

Dont try this at home.

7 answers to this question

Something I've never thought to point out either, but yea... you never want to use something on aluminum that you'd later want to use on paint.

Look on the bright side, if you buy another set to get the white pad you'll have a dedicated set for polishing metal and a dedicated set for polishing paint.

Something I've never thought to point out either, but yea... you never want to use something on aluminum that you'd later want to use on paint.

Look on the bright side, if you buy another set to get the white pad you'll have a dedicated set for polishing metal and a dedicated set for polishing paint.

:iagree:

Thought the same thing. Two dedicated sets!