Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pretty cool product for interior

TrUcKeR

Question

Disclaimer - Not my product, I get nothing for posting this, I just like telling car enthusiasts about cool stuff when I see/try it.

This was posted on one of the G8 forums. I ordered 2 sets, 1 for the G8, 1 for the Altima.

change.jpg

Clicky to watch their video--> The Original Drop Stop

I got them Thursday, just in time for my time off.

All I can say is....

WHY DIDN'T THEY INVENT THIS 15 YEARS AGO????

I know it's a fairly simple product, but it's awesome! It fits great and you don't even see it regardless of interior color. I had forgotten it was there until I dropped the straw for my taco bell cup. So awesome being able to just pick it up instead of digging around for it.

I even had another G8 owner sit in my car, and he couldn't tell it was there until I showed him.

This is the best $20 product I've bought in ages, and I wanted to share it with my fellow DIY-detailers.

I posted it here because it helps keep under your seat clean, and I bet most (or all) of us are OCD about keeping our cars neat? :D

Edited by TrUcKeR

16 answers to this question

Very impressed. It's neoprene outer with some type of filler (poly?). I tugged on the stitching and twisted them all around, and as long as you don't attack it with the jaws of life, should hold up purty darn well.

I stuck one in my moms car on Saturday, and she still hasn't noticed it, on a tan-interior Forester. Speaks well for it blending in.

Plus that little credit card light they include helped me see where a fender-liner plug went when I changed my fogs. :D

Disclaimer - Not my product, I get nothing for posting this, I just like telling car enthusiasts about cool stuff when I see/try it.

This was posted on one of the G8 forums. I ordered 2 sets, 1 for the G8, 1 for the Altima.

change.jpg

Clicky to watch their video--> The Original Drop Stop

I got them Thursday, just in time for my time off.

All I can say is....

WHY DIDN'T THEY INVENT THIS 15 YEARS AGO????

I know it's a fairly simple product, but it's awesome! It fits great and you don't even see it regardless of interior color. I had forgotten it was there until I dropped the straw for my taco bell cup. So awesome being able to just pick it up instead of digging around for it.

I even had another G8 owner sit in my car, and he couldn't tell it was there until I showed him.

This is the best $20 product I've bought in ages, and I wanted to share it with my fellow DIY-detailers.

I posted it here because it helps keep under your seat clean, and I bet most (or all) of us are OCD about keeping our cars neat? :D

Wow...

Where have you been all my life?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OMG, I know! I was in my buddies 350Z a few months ago, dropped my check card, and it was such a PITA to get to it. I had to pull away from the ATM, park, get out, move the seat, dig, etc. I feel your pain, and I am never driving his car through the ATM lane again.

My video review:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFC5ETPtb78&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFC5ETPtb78&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>