Customer Service 866.965.0400

My First Daddy & Daughter Detail!

Adam

Many of you know that we have a little girl, Luca. She is nearly 20 months old, and for Valentines Day, Luca and I spent the day detailing Melissa's SUV. (My wife, Luca's 'Mommeeeeeee.')

This was a milestone in fatherhood, and what a blast. Thanks to CJ and Jose for coming in on Saturday to get caught up, and for taking these pictures:

:thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan! I agree, some recycled paper wrap at least should keep her from getting too shaken up.

She was getting warehouse rides in that box, and it's awesome that our team treats Luca like family:;)

Thanks Gang, I am indeed a very lucky man! (Suppose like all Dad's, I feel incredibly blessed to play the role of, 'Daddyeeeeeeeeee.')

In fact, out the door this minute to swimming lessons, which is priceless!

Melissa loved her clean vehicle Teresa, then, it snowed that night! :cool:

As for AJ and Luca, they get along just great, and can share the title:

:D

WOW!! Adam great pics. very nice to see u and the little girl working together. I can tell she's the boss of the house already and Company.:D

I also had my 6 yr old son using the foam gun just before cold weather it was awesome.

Glad you took lots of pics Adam. You'll have a hard time remembering this age as she gets older, but you're going to find as she grows up, that the moments she spends with you become more precious to her. Glad to see you're a "hands on" dad. Not that I ever had any doubts. She's a real doll. :cheers:

Do I have to show Darlene the pics? All I'll hear is "AWWWW!" :D

Thanks friends! So John, you are going to be a Dad in 7 weeks? Congrats! I still remember getting advice from other parents, "get your sleep now," or, "Just wait until she turns one," etc.

Here is my take on fatherhood: It gets better every single day, and the more time spent together, the more rewarding the experience.:)

What a wonderful part of life, and how lucky to be Luca's Dad!

Thanks again my friends, and I've been thinking about hosting a car show, kid friendly-style with bouncy-rooms, playgrounds, etc. May 15 might be the first, "Shinefest," in Boulder at our new HQ. Stay tuned. . . . .:banana:

Archived