Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help me find a new car please

IowaEmt1991

Dude... BE 18! DO NOT drive a 300... WTH? Heck you shouldn't even have 4 doors unless you NEED them. I can't believe you can't afford a '04-'05 GTO.

FWD and HP doesn't work IMO. Spinning the front tires just isn't cool... lol

Chris

Dude... BE 18! DO NOT drive a 300... WTH? Heck you shouldn't even have 4 doors unless you NEED them. I can't believe you can't afford a '04-'05 GTO.

FWD and HP doesn't work IMO. Spinning the front tires just isn't cool... lol

Chris

Man Chris. We need to meet up some time so I can give you back the knife you just stuck in my back. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I am 22 with a four door car, I guess I am just seriously uncool. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

G8's are dropping a little low, you may be able to find one at a good deal.

Man Chris. We need to meet up some time so I can give you back the knife you just stuck in my back. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I am 22 with a four door car, I guess I am just seriously uncool. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

No see the 300C is an older persons car IMO. I'm sorry but it just looks old. The Charger isn't an old persons car. It's like a Sunfire... TOTAL chick car right? lol

Chris

No see the 300C is an older persons car IMO. I'm sorry but it just looks old. The Charger isn't an old persons car. It's like a Sunfire... TOTAL chick car right? lol

Chris

It is okay I am just giving you a hard time. :cheers: I do agree on the sunfire front. I like the way the 300's look but I do see a lot of old people driving them, that and wannabe gangsters. I would not personally have one, and the chargers were on my short list when I got the G8, I am just more of a GM man.

It depends on what type of car it is.

Archived