Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

GPC1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJ, I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, "Thanks for dinner at Carbones on April 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There might be 50 people joining and it could easily get to be over $2,000 for dinner. That was nice of you and "The Brother in the Garage Productions" to throw out such a kind, and generous offer tonight on the phone.

Thanks AJ!! :lol:

In NASDAQ news today, "A Brutha in his Garage Productions" has ceased to exist. We don't have a clue what happened to him or if he will ever be seen again. If he owes you for a dinner, allow us to suggest you look for him at the nearest soup kitchen.

That is all. And yes Ray, don't mention food unless you got a lock on your fridge. Of course, I haven't seen a refrigerator lock that I couldn't pick with one of my nose hairs! :jester:

Adam, my birthday is April 24th and I think that is why Ray at Grabiaks is throwing this party. For my birthday last year my wife bought me a detail starter kit at the clinic for my Birthday. Since then I am pretty sure Grabiaks has a monthly entry in our checkbook for Adams products not to mention the numerous friends and neighbors who have visited Grabiaks after seeing my car! Looking forward to meeting you again and all the forum members that attend as well.

duuuuuudeee its easy I am seriously contemplating this gtg then i can tease junkman with that 24 oz steak before the nj clinic lol since im on vacation for like 3 weeks lol

It's all fun and games until you pull back a nub. It's not safe to wave food around THE JUNKMAN!!! :pc:

Looking forward to seeing you there AJ! I am heading to Louisville on the 23rd of this month. And your are coming to my hometown next month.

Holler when you're in my holler! :D

Hey everyone,

Just getting thru all of the posts' and I feel the same way about everything mentioned, April 24th is going to be a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! As for anyone inquiring about New Product, I will have available: "Glass Sealant "(works awesome), "DoubleSoft Microfiber Towels", "Vac-n-Blo 500 by MetroVac" and stock on "Micro-Restore" (very good results).

We will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year, Adam almost missed his plane due to the unbelievable attendance and all the legitamate questions being asked, he is such a celebrity!

Keep everyone posted with future details,

Thanks,

Ray

Hey everyone,

Just getting thru all of the posts' and I feel the same way about everything mentioned, April 24th is going to be a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! As for anyone inquiring about New Product, I will have available: "Glass Sealant "(works awesome), "DoubleSoft Microfiber Towels", "Vac-n-Blo 500 by MetroVac" and stock on "Micro-Restore" (very good results).

We will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year, Adam almost missed his plane due to the unbelievable attendance and all the legitamate questions being asked, he is such a celebrity!

Keep everyone posted with future details,

Thanks,

Ray

Ray, someone asked about the detail bags. Do you have any available?

AJ i will be at the Mid America truck show at the Kentucky exposition center. I remember in past years this being close to the airport? I know when i watch your videos i can hear the aircraft close by so this must be in your area correct? See you in New Alexandria.

AJ i will be at the Mid America truck show at the Kentucky exposition center. I remember in past years this being close to the airport? I know when i watch your videos i can hear the aircraft close by so this must be in your area correct? See you in New Alexandria.

Yes. You will be about 8 minutes from my house. They are holding the show where my Louisville Cardinals played this weekend, beating the #1 Syracuse Orange for the last Cardinal game ever played there. What a weekend! :thumbsup:

Hey Rich, I only have two of the Adams Black Detail bags left. They are looking to get a new manufacturer but I cannot be sure I will have any more by the Clinic.

I do have about 8 or 9 of the smaller black leather bags in stock. These are perfect for carrying one or two large bottles, a couple of 4oz. bottles and some towels.

Hey Rich, I only have two of the Adams Black Detail bags left. They are looking to get a new manufacturer but I cannot be sure I will have any more by the Clinic.

I do have about 8 or 9 of the smaller black leather bags in stock. These are perfect for carrying one or two large bottles, a couple of 4oz. bottles and some towels.

You got a picture of one of these thur leather bags? I would like to see one. :D

Archived