Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

GPC1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited about this event my friends!! Everyone is invited, and it's probably a good idea to get an RSVP list going, so that we can make appropriate reservations for dinner the evening of the 23rd, and have enough food and drink for the BIG event at Grabiak on the 24th.

I'll kick start a thread shortly, and everyone who RSVP's for dinner will get a special gift from Adam's that evening. All who RSVP for the event will get a special gift from the incredible team at Grabiak!

If you might make it, please hold off on putting up a response until shortly before the event. All who RSVP for dinner can print their page from the forum, and hand it to us at the door to claim your seats. Good plan?

Anyone have a better plan??:willy:

I'm excited about this event my friends!! Everyone is invited, and it's probably a good idea to get an RSVP list going, so that we can make appropriate reservations for dinner the evening of the 23rd, and have enough food and drink for the BIG event at Grabiak on the 24th.

I'll kick start a thread shortly, and everyone who RSVP's for dinner will get a special gift from Adam's that evening. All who RSVP for the event will get a special gift from the incredible team at Grabiak!

If you might make it, please hold off on putting up a response until shortly before the event. All who RSVP for dinner can print their page from the forum, and hand it to us at the door to claim your seats. Good plan?

Your plans sounds like a good idea itself! I'm all for it! :2thumbs:

Not a better plan, but a suggestion. I think anyone who rsvp's to the event should also have something to turn in at Grabiaks to get their gift too. That will save a lot of confusion and guys "saying" they signed up when they didn't just to get a gift. Just a thought. :cheers:

Not a better plan, but a suggestion. I think anyone who rsvp's to the event should also have something to turn in at Grabiaks to get their gift too. That will save a lot of confusion and guys "saying" they signed up when they didn't just to get a gift. Just a thought. :cheers:

Sounds like a great idea to me, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :banana::banana::banana:

Archived