Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

GPC1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ where are you staying, Hampton Inn? What time are you planning to arrive? If people are staying at the Hampton and arrive around 3PM we could sit in the lobby and BS until time to go to Carbones on Friday. We are still waiting for Adam to respond to Chris about the time at Carbones for dinner and who is making the reservation. Chris has posted the list of who is attending in the other thread. Since the clinic starts around 9AM Saturday we can caravan to Grabiak's after some grub at the continental breakfast on Sat morning. Friday can't come soon enough!

AJ where are you staying, Hampton Inn? What time are you planning to arrive? If people are staying at the Hampton and arrive around 3PM we could sit in the lobby and BS until time to go to Carbones on Friday. We are still waiting for Adam to respond to Chris about the time at Carbones for dinner and who is making the reservation. Chris has posted the list of who is attending in the other thread. Since the clinic starts around 9AM Saturday we can caravan to Grabiak's after some grub at the continental breakfast on Sat morning. Friday can't come soon enough!

Tom

PM me your cell number....I'll give you a call with an ETA once I'm close....at this point I'm hoping to get there early enough to check into the hotel first.

Hope you are well....looking forward to things!

Al

Boy, the mind is so gone that you need a reminder and visual aids? Sad. Just sad. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

I need to be sure my room is at the opposite end of the hotel from you guys....I'm getting weirded out.....if that's an actual term.....

:lolsmack::willy:

AJ

I would assume that if Adam is picking you up that you will be staying at the Hampton Inn where he is staying. If you get an earlier flight and want to get to the hotel a little earlier let me know because I go right by the airport and I can pick you up. We have been trying to find out from Adam what time dinner is supposed to start, but I would imagine that if he is picking you up at 6:30 it wouldn't be until about 7:30 or 8.

BTW everyone, I have a room w/ 2 queen beds - if anyone (non-smoker) wants to room together and split the cost (~$65-70), let me know....

And yes.... I'm told I snore....

Man i am ready to go. The truck is ****, lock, and ready to rock. I just change the oil tonight, thursday it get a wash and be ready to roll. Now as long as the po po leave me alone we will be all good. Cant wait to hear what the exhaust sound like going thru the tunnels on the turnpike. :burnout:

Man i am ready to go. The truck is ****, lock, and ready to rock. I just change the oil tonight, thursday it get a wash and be ready to roll. Now as long as the po po leave me alone we will be all good. Cant wait to hear what the exhaust sound like going thru the tunnels on the turnpike. :burnout:

I was thinking the same thing. I have not driven through the tunnels since I got my axle backs. It should sound good.

AJ

I would assume that if Adam is picking you up that you will be staying at the Hampton Inn where he is staying. If you get an earlier flight and want to get to the hotel a little earlier let me know because I go right by the airport and I can pick you up. We have been trying to find out from Adam what time dinner is supposed to start, but I would imagine that if he is picking you up at 6:30 it wouldn't be until about 7:30 or 8.

:thumbsup:

8 o'clock? I'll be in a diabetic coma by then! lol

And the restaurant is only open till 9:30. Don't think they'd appreciate 22 people coming in for dinner at 8. Just my .02c.

Hey AJ, how come you won't be at Carlisle with the boss?

We really need to establish a time for the dinner!

And the restaurant is only open till 9:30. Don't think they'd appreciate 22 people coming in for dinner at 8. Just my .02c.

He said it was more of a swap met and that I would be bored. I didn't need to be told twice.

Rich, Adam told me the dinner is 7pm!

I posted it on the rsvp thread, its a little hard to see.

See you there!:thumbsup:

Archived