Customer Service 866.965.0400

Favorite

trashauler

Question

18 answers to this question

Can't honestly say I have a "favorite". Every one of them is great in its own way. I'm a big fan of the Brilliant Spray Glaze. And the Leather Conditioner. And the Americana. Etc, etc, etc.

They're ALL my favorites. :banana:

The magic pink fluid. Until I watched the videos I never sprayed detail spray on my car to help dry it. I can't believe how much more water the chamois absorbs. Great Stuff. I can't say the Americana because it just came today and I haven't used it yet.

God, I love this thread! Funny to say the least.....haven't been at this too long, but longer than some.

I don't really care who makes it as long as the price is reasonable and the product is user friendly and has reasonable longevity. Now, having said that, it should be made known that that was (as mostly still is) my stance., until (yeah, I know, I know) Adam's! It is a total experience from end use to customer service. But, please....there is nothing but nothing I have used that compares to Undercarriage Spray!!!!

My friends are accusing me of having drank the kool-aide. I say nah...., it's just that good! ...... I have wondered if there might be something put inside the initial purchase you make that causes repeat and frequent purchases......hmmmmm....