Customer Service 866.965.0400

My car is totaled :(

IowaEmt1991

Just remember you might "feel" ok now, but I got worse and worse as each day went by. We've been going to the chiropractor three days a week since. We were in a 03 s10 and the air bags never deployed, and belts never locked. So I hit the dash and he hit the steering wheel and roof. Hopefully when his insurance company settles we get compensated well.

grampastruck-1.jpg

grampastruck2-1.jpg

wreck1-1.jpg

wreck2-1.jpg

Don-

thats not bad here is my accident in my 99 s10 xtreme which I worked very hard for I hit a 6 point buck at 70mph I was only 19 at the time. Heres a few before and afters oh and no airbags either. and it was a 4.3v6 with a 5 speed it was alot of fun and i loved that truck.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

IM000026.jpg

IM000025.jpg

sorry to hear it man but at least you walked away. I now have more confidence in my new car if something ever does happen. since the car will be totalled any chance of you being able to get at the tails or clear corners?

I have the corners at my house. The tails have to stay becasue i dont have any others to replace them with. Also managed to save the roof rails. O and i got my magnaflow exhasut off, intact!

i was surprised to aribag didnt go off but it wasnt really a fron impact.

And as to how. Two lane and a semi went by the other way, spraying slush on my windshield. I couldnt see, drifted over to the shoulder, over corrected, met the ditch, rolled, end of story.

I have the corners at my house. The tails have to stay becasue i dont have any others to replace them with. Also managed to save the roof rails. O and i got my magnaflow exhasut off, intact!

i was surprised to aribag didnt go off but it wasnt really a fron impact.

And as to how. Two lane and a semi went by the other way, spraying slush on my windshield. I couldnt see, drifted over to the shoulder, over corrected, met the ditch, rolled, end of story.

so they are intact? how about selling them to me? you didnt have a magnaflow catback did you?

thats not bad here is my accident in my 99 s10 xtreme which I worked very hard for I hit a 6 point buck at 70mph I was only 19 at the time. Heres a few before and afters oh and no airbags either. and it was a 4.3v6 with a 5 speed it was alot of fun and i loved that truck.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

IM000026.jpg

IM000025.jpg

Ya we got lucky the got lost control did like a 90 degree turn across both on coming lanes. Still dont know how cars in the lane next to us missed everything. Was busy saturday with ****ty roads. We got almost a foot that day. So luckly it was a glancing blow, but a hard glancing blow. Plus my grampa saw it in slow motion, and tried turning away from him so thats why its mostly on more of the left side of the truck. Im always trying to miss deer here as well, and see them nightly in our neighborhood that has NO street lights at all complete darkness. Then you have the people at 10pm walking their dogs with no flash lights and all black on haha. Trying to help the cause now I took up bow hunting two years ago. First year out there was last fall. Wrecks suck either way it works out for the better usually. :cheers:

so they are intact? how about selling them to me? you didnt have a magnaflow catback did you?

Yea they are in great shape still. PM me.

Catback no, just one muffler and dual tips, which btw look badass on gp's

Im going to get those right now.

car006.jpg

Archived