Which Sprayer Do You Like Most??  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sprayer Do You Like Most??

• Black, Heavy Duty Tolco Sprayer w/ Big Spray Head
    • Smoke/ Clear Calmar Sprayer w Rubber Finger Pads

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those were the ones that were shipping about a year ago. If I remember right those weren't as good as the all black ones. I wonder if they are new and improved now. I like the trigger on the clear spray nozzles better than the black ones. Although, I only had one black nozzle break on me and that was my own dam fault.

Rob

These are by far my favorite sprayers we've ever had... the trigger is nice and the nozzle atomizes (or ADAMizes :D ) very well. Like you guys said these are the same ones we were shipping a while ago, but were having some failure rate issues.

As with anything Adam pushes back on suppliers when products don't meet the Adam's Polishes standards. Its safe to assume the failure issues have been addressed and we can expect fewer broken sprayers than the last time these got a run.

Keep in mind that we need your feedback on things like this... if you start to have problems with these sprayers let us know and we'll go back to the drawing board.

Sprayer news! We have received input on both sprayers, and both have been mostly positive. The deal:

The current sprayers, clear w/ black and rubber finger pads, made by Calmar in the USA, are a premium sprayer.

• Very fine mist
  • Comfortable finger grip
  • Very cool looking!
  • When it falls from 5ft, the spray head can break easily.

The sprayer that we typically send out, made by Tolco in the USA, are a heavy duty sprayer, also premium.

• Comfortable in your hand
  • Big, easy to spin Stream/ Off/ Spray head.
  • Higher volume per pump
  • Heavy duty spray head survives a fall well.

I would say the preferences are about 50-50, and I have turned this into a poll.

Which do you prefer?

The black HD sprayers will be back in production in the middle of March. We can get the current clear/ ultra-fine mist sprayer always.

Thanks in advance for your input, and these are the best sprayers available, which are made in the USA.:patriot:

I got my order today as well... here's an iphone shot of the new nozzles.. I haven't used them yet as I just got home from work.. its on tomorrow! I hope it's a finer mist! :banana:

It is a finer mist, no question.

:thumbsup:

I hook my sprayers on my pocket and they actually fall every once in a while.

Yes, I have done that as well. I am usually bending down when they fall out so they only fall a foot or two. And for the price Adam charges for a 6-pack of sprayers, I will just buy some extras incase they break. :cheers:

Yes, I have done that as well. I am usually bending down when they fall out so they only fall a foot or two. And for the price Adam charges for a 6-pack of sprayers, I will just buy some extras incase they break. :cheers:

+1

I have the Black ones. They definitely spray a heavy mist. I've considered using the 4oz sprayers for my DS. And yes I've cracked a sprayer. Hasn't everyone? :D

That's what I'm thinking too I'm just gonna order 12 sprayers and hook them on my rack for backup.

Archived