Which Sprayer Do You Like Most??  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sprayer Do You Like Most??

• Black, Heavy Duty Tolco Sprayer w/ Big Spray Head
    • Smoke/ Clear Calmar Sprayer w Rubber Finger Pads

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poll suggests the clear sprayers are favorites so far, has everyone reading that has experienced both sprayers voted??

Thanks very much, and I just want to make sure we are giving you the best sprayer! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

The poll suggests the clear sprayers are favorites so far, has everyone reading that has experienced both sprayers voted??

Thanks very much, and I just want to make sure we are giving you the best sprayer! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Will we be able to buy both if we want to in the future?

I have both and like both sprayers. I would like to choose which one I want when I order new sprayers. Each one has it positive.

Something I have noticed is the black ones do throw more product out there, and tend to drip if left "on"

The other Clear ones I had before never leaked iirc, and seemed that the product didnt go as fast.

I just figured the newer black ones were just a color change or w/e... I just didnt like how the older clear ones would hold some product at the top so as soon as you would refill the bottle and set the nozzle down itd pour all out...

Im sure this has been brought up but they should be the same color as the product your using... or Product name itched into the top side with the color in it. Another crazy idea is each nozzle should be "tuned" for its cretin product use.

I have 10 unused black ones. If anyone wants to get rid of their clear ones, I would be happy to trade. I think that the clear ones are much better.

Rob

I would so that Rob if i had clear ones that work. I never cared for the clear to be honesty. I guess i am the odd one out of the crowd.

I would so that Rob if i had clear ones that work. I never cared for the clear to be honesty. I guess i am the odd one out of the crowd.
I have had 2 nozzles break in the last 3 days and they both fell less than 2 feet.One of them just about shattered the whole nozzle.

I have had 2 nozzles break in the last 3 days and they both fell less than 2 feet.One of them just about shattered the whole nozzle.

Uh oh.. maybe a switch back to the black ones is in order... I like the clear ones though...

Uh oh.. maybe a switch back to the black ones is in order... I like the clear ones though...
I like the way the clear ones spray but they seem so fraile and fragile compared to the black ones

I had one quit and and one sticks.
I cant have that happening at my shop

Archived