Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got a compliment today!!

694doorbird

Went to the tag agency and when I came out found someone looking at my Ranger. He made a comment on how clean and shiny it was and asked what I did. I told him about claying it, using the SHR, RP, BW topped off with BSG. I let him feel it with the back of his hand, to which he was very impressed on how smooth it felt.

He asked where I got the products, so I told him about This forum and Adam's Polishes. He said that he would check it out. Now I need to put that ADAM'S window sticker on that came with the Americana order!!!

It is always nice to get compliments on your hard work. People (who aren't really car enthusiasts) always think the Z06 is brand new because it is so shiny, they can't believe an almost 6 year old car looks better than their new one.

Of course when I look at it all I see are the flaws in the paint that I haven't been able to get out yet....

People (who aren't really car enthusiasts) always think the Z06 is brand new because it is so shiny, they can't believe an almost 6 year old car looks better than their new one.

Of course when I look at it all I see are the flaws in the paint that I haven't been able to get out yet....

I get the same thing with my Ranger. It usually goes something like "that's 9 years old. I thought it was new." :rockon: