Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Tint Thread : post pics

6spdg37s

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is mine before the tint. I had her professionally detailed after my drive from Alaska.

IMG_1884.jpg

Here she is with the front windows to match the rear windows. I don't know the percentage. Next my w/s will be tinted as soon as I replace it. It has a nice big chunk missing. :)

IMG_2190.jpg

Here is mine before the tint. I had her professionally detailed after my drive from Alaska.

IMG_1884.jpg

Here she is with the front windows to match the rear windows. I don't know the percentage. Next my w/s will be tinted as soon as I replace it. It has a nice big chunk missing. :)

IMG_2190.jpg

very nice... I love my windshield tint !

I need to get my Z06 tinted its naked..but I have no time to go get it done

I must be getting old, because I don't like dark tint.

I guess I like the ladies to be able to see in! :thumbsup:

Plus, who needs the attention from the po-po?

I did SunGard "Light Blue" on my GS a couple of years ago. Sort of like the OE Mercedes blue tint but a little darker. Sort of unique!

DSC00084.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
wow I hope you dont do alot of night time driving. I can handle 20% on the windows but not on a windshield. Dont go stupid about it.

20 on the windshield is fine... I have 30 and its like clear glass...

if u live in the city you could have 5 on ur windshield and c fine

this is my old truck. 15% on windshield and 5% over 15% over the rest.:D

DSC00196.jpg?t=1277317870

DSC00193.jpg?t=1277317954

and then this is what happened one morning driving and hit a ice patch:( miss truck bad have dreams about buying it back and fixing it somehow.

bluetruck2.jpg?t=1277318060

Atleast your okay man :2thumbs:

yea had a black eye brooke nose and 2 cracked ribs. that steering wheel did a number on me. why im going too get rid of my sport bike cause as stupid as i am on that thing i know my day is coming and i have a kid on the way and dont want to miss out anything on the little one.

Those rules are exactly the same here, but who cares nowadays, its burning here hello? I personaly tinted my windows 60%, rear 50%, windshield clear tint. *blocks IF and UV* it's not allowed too, in direct sun it will reflect. :lolsmack: apparently there's risk of an AED 2,000 fine *$550*+ 30 days impoundment.

getting the pics soon.

Archived