Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just bought a daily driver!

JJ1o87

UPDATE:

They couldn't get a car with my options listed because it's an odd combo. I basically wanted just navigation and the 18 inch wheels. Because of this, they said we'll give you a fully loaded one (close to 3,500 in options) for 500 more down. SOLD! So now I'm getting a fully loaded GTI in Gray (couldn't find White :() for not that much more than I originally had priced out in a less equipped model. Great Success!!! (Borat voice).

Now the only caveat is that I'm picking this thing up tomorrow night in a snow storm.

UPDATE:

They couldn't get a car with my options listed because it's an odd combo. I basically wanted just navigation and the 18 inch wheels. Because of this, they said we'll give you a fully loaded one (close to 3,500 in options) for 500 more down. SOLD! So now I'm getting a fully loaded GTI in Gray (couldn't find White :() for not that much more than I originally had priced out in a less equipped model. Great Success!!! (Borat voice).

Now the only caveat is that I'm picking this thing up tomorrow night in a snow storm.

Nice. I think the gray looks better then the blue would have anyway. Can you pick it up Friday or Saturday?

Nice. I think the gray looks better then the blue would have anyway. Can you pick it up Friday or Saturday?

I'm sure I could but I really can't deal with the lack of sleep. I haven't slept great because of anticipation since Saturday night. :help:

I'm sure I could but I really can't deal with the lack of sleep. I haven't slept great because of anticipation since Saturday night. :help:

I know the feeling. When I picked up my G8 I went into the dealer twenty minutes before they closed on a Saturday. I had to wait until Monday after work to pick it up. My dad had to cosign on the loan and he would not let me take the car until the dealer fixed some scratches. Even though I said I would take care of them. Surprisingly they did an alright job on the detail. It was better when I picked it up, not perfect but a lot better. I could not believe it.

Is this the darker gray? Thats a very pretty color if its the one I'm thinking. My friend loves his GTI, they get great mileage, sound good, and go good but TORQUE STEER :lolsmack:. Great choice, can't wait to see pics :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I only have a few iPhone pictures from the dealership this morning. I absolutely love this color - it's called Carbon Steel Gray Metallic. Pity I won't be seeing it for a few days with this snow, but w/e. I'll take more pictures tomorrow as it's buried under the snow that it caused. Welcome home GTI!

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Now all I need is the snow to go away so I can learn how to drive this thing! :help:

Archived