Customer Service 866.965.0400

handwashing blue microfiber

XQIZT

Question

I've seen the threads on machine washing the microfibers with woolite in a machine...is there a safe way to handwash them in a sink? Just wondering.

Thanks all! The 'vette is going to get the Adam's treatment tomorrow!

20 answers to this question

Do you folks wash your micro fiber towels before you use them the first time? I'm getting my first order this coming week.

Also, what about the other towels - do you wash those before use? (glass, WW, drying towel)

One last question. Do you wash all types of adam's microfiber towels together?

(I know not to wash them with other laundry.)

Washing them before use will take care of any lint issues. I wash mine separately so that the lint from one type of towel doesn't get into the other type of towels. But then, I have a lot of towels.

I do the same. A car wash / polish / wax, usually consists of 3-4 loads of laundry for me.

1) wash mits

2) Waffle weave towels

3) Polishing towels

4) Super Plush towels

I know i'm crazy but thats how I roll.

Also, squirt the stains with some APC and be sure and let the towels soak. This will drastically improve the possibility of removing stains.

+1 APC!

I've found that I use APC faster than any product I've purchased! It's good for everything that needs to be cleaned. Gotta get a couple gallons. :willy:

Do you folks wash your micro fiber towels before you use them the first time? I'm getting my first order this coming week.

Also, what about the other towels - do you wash those before use? (glass, WW, drying towel)

One last question. Do you wash all types of adam's microfiber towels together?

(I know not to wash them with other laundry.)

Washing them before use will take care of any lint issues. I wash mine separately so that the lint from one type of towel doesn't get into the other type of towels. But then, I have a lot of towels.

Archived