Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rookie question....

doggman

Question

Just finished an application of the Adam's Original Essentials Detail Kit, which was my first order. The bad (?) thing was, I now notice all the other flaws. Thinking I now need the SHR. Can it be applied by hand? If so, how? What accessories do I need to proceed? Thanks in advance for your feedback!!!

14 answers to this question

Ok from my first hand experence if you have anything more than the slightest micro scratching "by hand" will remove 75'ish% of the light marks and you will seriously screw your arm up for 1-2 days after. I'd swing for the PC kit if you can.

I had great results from a full hand polish on my charger so it does work it's just not easy.

Thanks guys,I really appreciate the help. Nothing is easy, right? I'll have to try by hand first. Otherwise......."Honey, I need a new toy....." might go over like a hippo as a high jumper. :willy:

Anyway, keep the suggestions coming. The hood appears to be the biggest problem. It's an '02 I bought in July 2009.

Thanks everyone for all the helpful hints. Good news/bad news......first the bad news....Mama keeps the books. :help: However, she knows I want the car to look as good as it can.......MAY be warming up to the PC. It's looking promising.....:xfingers:......however, she DID mention her car.... so we'll have to wait and see....:willy:

Archived