Customer Service 866.965.0400

Plymouth Prowler Detail

The Ryan

This is my neighbors '01 Prowler. Unfortunatley the car has been neglected for nearly 3 years - making some damage un-repairable. It has been etched by bird poo, scratched by dogs, egged by kids, and just sat outside in the elements.

Here's some before shots.

All and all it came out great for a car that has been sitting in the sun and pooped on for almost 3 years. My neighbor was blow away by the results. 8 hours of washing / claying / cleaning / polishing / waxing / vaccuming / waxing again / removing headlight haze / waxing again.. Came out pretty sweet! :pc::2thumbs:

LOL - He's my neighbor.. I'm a hobbyist not a pro.. he gave me some cash for the product I used (a more than adaquate sum @ $80) and I personally just enjoy working on cars of this caliber. The before and after for me is what I love... I wouldn't do this for a civic for free thats for sure.. But detailing is more of a outlet for me than it is about making money.

...that car would have been much less of a fail with a nice engine it ...

Seriously. Years ago I worked at an ad agency and we were using one of those in a TV commercial. I got to drive it across town to the set. I gotta say I felt like a complete moron driving it -- the car looks like a cartoon, had really pathetic power, a slow-to-shift automatic, and the toilet in my guest bathroom is roomier and more comfortable.

The right motor would have changed all that. Imagine it with a 6.2 liter hemi. OMG.

Actually, now that I think back on driving the thing I can kind of understand why the OP's neighbor neglected it. :lolsmack:

who buys a prowler to begin with, 2ndly who lets it be neglected for 3 yrs.?

lol excellent restoration job on it bro..

also that car would have been much less of a fail with a nice engine it ...

like GM did with the SSR

Yeah, the SSR's did so much better. :lolsmack:

I like the prowlers as far as looks. Got beat out at a show by one last year, but the girl who owned it was a cleaning FREAK! Plus she dragged all her books and fire extinguisher and models with her, etc. I go for the fun of it. I like the black and red. Hmmmmmmmm wonder why? :D

Archived