Customer Service 866.965.0400

What pays the bills?

trashauler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are you going to basic? I'm guessing Fort Jackson. Either way basic training is going to push you both mentally and physcially. It might seem like hell some days, but believe me you will enjoy it.

I was a Drill Sergeant for 2 years at Fort Benning. Some small advice for you. Keep your ears open and your mouth closed. Once you get to basic, you should have your parents or somebody post your address on here. We can write you some letters because it's always great to get mail! Good luck my friend.

Rob

:patriot:

Thanks for the help. I cant wait.

CEO of a local Credit Union in New Orleans servicing employees of Exxon Mobil. Worked as an auditor in public accounting after I passed the CPA exam. Funny thing is that I audited this very credit union back when I just started out as a green auditor. Funny how things work out.

Sales & Marketing for Thermo-King of Pittsburgh we refrigerate trucks and trailers. I also build sale and install custom climate control systems for mobile applications including construction equipment, Railroad equipment, Mining equipment Etc.

After school want to get in the secret service uniform division....

A little known fact, at least in my mind, is that the Secret Service is part of the US Treasury Department. An old friend works for them investigating counterfeit currency. She's a graphic artist, with extensive knowledge of computer graphics, and she loves it.

I'm a high school woodworking/drafting teacher with 31 years in the system. Eligible for retirement after this current school year is over (65 contract days left). I do custom cabinetmaking/furnituremaking on the side and do computer work (build, troubleshoot, small networks, etc) as well, on the side. Between these two "extras" I am figuring to make enough to more than make up for the difference in my current pay and my pension.

Part owner in a few family business's. If you have ever worked in a chemical plant or other industrial area then you have probably seen our product, Glove Guard hanging on someones belt/clothes. My main job is graphics, but I do anything from ditch digging to accts payable. lol

Archived