Customer Service 866.965.0400

What pays the bills?

trashauler

I'm self employed. I have an indi software company doing Mac and iPhone app development.

To where?!?

He got traded to the Twins at the end of last season. The trade sucked since it weakened our struggling bullpen and all we got is the infamous player to be named later. I can't even find now who that ended up being. Hopefully the Dbacks can turn it back around this year.

Good luck with the Twins this season.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He got traded to the Twins at the end of last season. The trade sucked since it weakened our struggling bullpen and all we got is the infamous player to be named later. I can't even find now who that ended up being. Hopefully the Dbacks can turn it back around this year.

Good luck with the Twins this season.

I wish he had been traded to the Nationals -- heaven knows we could use the pitching. I love that baseball is back in DC, but our sorry team makes it soooo hard to root for them! As they say, "maybe next year..." :lol:

I wish he had been traded to the Nationals -- heaven knows we could use the pitching. I love that baseball is back in DC, but our sorry team makes it soooo hard to root for them! As they say, "maybe next year..." :lol:

i was there - from 05-08, and they traded me after 17 saves in the first half of 08.

Just did a google search to see if I could find who you all were talking about. Pretty impressive.

I cant believe all of the amazing people from all walks of life that are on this forum. :rockon:

I figured out the mystery player. Good luck in the twin cities.

Rob

:iagree:

Just be nice to the Brewers, I have to listen to my girlfriend every time they lose, which is quite often.

I know the feeling, although the past few years the Brewers have not done too bad. Hopefully this season will be a good one. Just be thankful she is a sports fan, most girls are not, you are a lucky man to have found a girlfriend who enjoys them.

I know the feeling, although the past few years the Brewers have not done too bad. Hopefully this season will be a good one. Just be thankful she is a sports fan, most girls are not, you are a lucky man to have found a girlfriend who enjoys them.

She is a bigger baseball fan then I am, I am more for Hockey and football. I don agree though. It is a lot easier to get her to a hockey game when I bring up how many baseball games I went to for her.

I enjoy almost all sporting events with the exception of basketball, that is the one sport I can not stand to watch on TV or live. I have never been to a hockey game. I have always wanted to go to one, maybe next season.I am a huge baseball fan and I go to a lot of MLB games, that is what my summer is all about.

I enjoy almost all sporting events with the exception of basketball, that is the one sport I can not stand to watch on TV or live. I have never been to a hockey game. I have always wanted to go to one, maybe next season.I am a huge baseball fan and I go to a lot of MLB games, that is what my summer is all about.

You can catch an Admirals game in Milwaukee for 20 bones a seat. Not too bad IMO.

I just might have to check that out sometime. Is the season still going on?

Yep Here is the schedule. Rockford has a team as well. I am not sure of their ticket prices. These are not NHL teams, They are AHL, The Hockey is still great and the players all have something to prove and NHL dreams so the games can get more intense, and the tickets are cheaper.

Yep Here is the schedule. Rockford has a team as well. I am not sure of their ticket prices. These are not NHL teams, They are AHL, The Hockey is still great and the players all have something to prove and NHL dreams so the games can get more intense, and the tickets are cheaper.

Thanks man, I will have to take a loot at both teams and see if I can make it to a game yet this season. If not there is always next year.

• 1 month later...
Active Duty Air Force officer with 20 yrs of service (Jan 10)...commanding a 560 man Security Forces Squadron right now...heading up to VA for another assignment this summer...

I work for 354th SFS in S-4 (supply) here at Eielson AFB. Im the dependent, wife is active duty. :patriot:

Archived