Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed the house and put it up for sale.

Team Adam's

Also make sure you list everything that is included/Not included in the house.

The guy that bought our guest house said he didnt want anything for us to leave behind. Stated in the contract as well...

Well as the guy moves in he calls our agent up...

him: why wasnt the fridge, and the bed left behind?

Our agent: well you said you didnt want anything, its even on the contract that you didnt want anything.

him: well im calling my agent up because she said it was staying.

our agent: go right ahead...

20 mins later

his agent: can you please ask them to return the bed, and fridge to the house. the buyer did want the bed, and fridge.

our agent: no, we never talked about this and nor was it on the contract. so it looks like you owe him a fridge and bed, not us.

his agent: can you please talk to the sellers, and see if we can work out a deal for them to bring it back out here.

our agent: nope

A couple days later

his agent: asks my dad if we could bring back the fridge and bed. My dad laughs and says ive already heard whats going on about this and the answer is no. It was never brought up that he wanted the fridge or the bed. We will how ever be happy to give you a airbed, and a mini fridge.

His agent: No thanks

Next day we saw the sears truck out there delivering a bed, and fridge... The agent was not looking very happy :lol:

She came over to our office saying, Well now Im out 1200 because of you people. Hope your happy. We just laughed and asked her to leave or the police would be called

No pics??

Of the shoes? I get enough grief about my shoe collection... needless to say I have more colors of Chuck Taylors than most people are even aware exist.

Does your son have a dog?? If not' date=' maybe you can get him one when you have a yard. :)[/quote']

Not yet... being in the condo it just hasn't been feasible, but we plan on getting a chocolate lab puppy shortly after getting into a house... now if we could just get the deal done on one of these places so I can move on with my life. Good lord real estate is just so **** stressful.

Not yet... being in the condo it just hasn't been feasible, but we plan on getting a chocolate lab puppy shortly after getting into a house...

Great Choice Dylan

Good lord real estate is just so **** stressful.

I agree with you on that.

Of the shoes? I get enough grief about my shoe collection... needless to say I have more colors of Chuck Taylors than most people are even aware exist.

:lolsmack:

Not yet... being in the condo it just hasn't been feasible, but we plan on getting a chocolate lab puppy shortly after getting into a house... now if we could just get the deal done on one of these places so I can move on with my life. Good lord real estate is just so **** stressful.

get 2 lab pups... trust me one isnt enough...

Better hurry there's not much time left on 8K tax credit....thats a lot of Adam's product :D The whole house process is kind of a pain, but luckily my wife and I didn't have to stress too much

Since he already owns his condo he is not eligible for the $8000 tax credit. He may qualify for the $6500 credit though.

Better hurry there's not much time left on 8K tax credit....thats a lot of Adam's product :D The whole house process is kind of a pain, but luckily my wife and I didn't have to stress too much

Since he already owns his condo he is not eligible for the $8000 tax credit. He may qualify for the $6500 credit though.

Yea, not a first time buyer so I get hosed on that, and we make too much to qualify for any other incentives. I'm almost thinking we'll wait until the 30th when the credit goes away... I'm sick of contending with these high amount/low down + $8k offers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update for now... we found a place, literally right in the heart of where we were looking. Just about a block and a half from Tanner's school, near a great park, and only a few miles from where we live now. Its a quiet little cul de sac and the house is more than big enough for us with a good sized yard. Inspection passed on Saturday... few minor things to fix (1 broken roof tile, 2 bad window seals, the front door needs to be shimmed back into alignment, all stuff I can do in a weekend, but other than that its GREAT!! Still waiting for final termite inspection and appraisal to come back and thats it. Seller is in a hurry to close so escrow will be 30 days or less. :thumbsup:

Very nice Dylan. Sounds like everything's going your way. :cheers:

Fingers crossed :xfingers:

At this point the only things that blow this for us are if the termite inspection comes back with bad news or the appraisal comes in low.

Termites obviously mean big repair dollars and the seller is actually an investor and he's already made it clear hes not looking to do repairs or come down much more on price so it would be an "as is" type of deal.

Also if the appraisal comes in lower it puts the kabash on everything b/c he'll either have to sell to us at the lower price (not likely) or we have to pay him the difference in cash (not feasible)

We'll see.

Archived