Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brand New Oakley Flak Jackets

IowaEmt1991

• 2 months later...
I buy only cheap sunglasses. They look good and if I lose them I don't care. :jester:

You make a valid point, but for some odd reason, I have lost and broke more cheap sunglasses than I have expensive ones. I've had my current pair of Oakley's for 6 or 7 years now.

You make a valid point, but for some odd reason, I have lost and broke more cheap sunglasses than I have expensive ones. I've had my current pair of Oakley's for 6 or 7 years now.

It always worked that way for me. $20 and $30 sunglasses got lost or broken all the time. Then I bought a set of RayBan driving glasses for a couple hundred bucks. That was 16 years ago.

I lost my 600 dollar prescription designer sun glasses on our waver runner last year! I know I know... WTH was I doing on it with them on anyway right? Stupid me!

I have an old pair of Ray-ban prescriptions I plan to leave at the lake for just this reason.

Nice thing is the fish have 20/20 vision now! lol

I'm in the safety business so we sell glasses like no one's business. We've got some amazingly cool glasses now. All ANSI Z87+ rated. Some even polorized. I think the most expensive pair I've seen was 25 bucks and they said Harley on them... Blah!

Chris