52 members have voted

1. 1. how did you hear about Adam's

• car show
    • cruise night
    • youtube/Junkman2008
    • this forum
    • friend
    • car magazine

i saw dylans tbss and was totally amazed so i asked him a few questions and he introduced me to the adams products, also a few guys on silveradoss.com also said that it was the sh*t, and the only way to go when it comes to keeping vehicles looking outstanding.

• 2 weeks later...

AJ's been a huge influence! AJ are you sure your not gettin' paychecks from Adam? :lolsmack:

I used Adam's a few years back, and was on a quest in conjunction with my dad for the best care products. When all is said and done, I can't tell the difference between professional grade products.

But I can tell you - Adam has built his company on hard work and customer service SECOND TO NONE! - Adam has my business so long as I own paint!

When I bought my '01 Vette 4 years ago, my son told me about Digital Corvette Forum. I found the section on car care and found Adams there. After reading a few post, I went to the Adams site and watched the videos. I was sold right then and there. That was back when the main product line consisted of SHR, RP, BW, VRT, DS, LC, and UC.

I was a big "M"_______ user until I started reading great reviews from others on another corvette site.

I checked out Adam's video(s) and was still reluctant to use it until I saw the Junkman's video(s)

That's all history now!!!!!!!

I still haven't used my Porter cable; but.....will definitely give it a go this spring (on the wife's daily driver)

I'm still enjoying waxing the vette by hand :thumbsup:

i used all kinds of stuff in the past on my lightning. When i bought my marauder new in 03 i was reading on the ford truck forums about adams and how great it was and how easy it was especially on black cars so i took a chance and ordered a kit and have been hooked ever since. like I told Adam as long as he is in business he has a customer for life

Adam himself did a few years ago at Bloomington Gold. I think it was part of the West Coast Corvettes setup. Adam gave me his card, and said "call anytime if you have a problem." Figured that's pretty cool if I can call him up and talk to him (never needed to call him tho).

I originally used a sample bottle of Detail Spray at a car show and loved the results and the smell. Then after a really bad experience with another product line, I switched to Adams products exclusively. Love them!

I friend of mine at a campground where we have a seasonal site. He used a clay bar and DS to clean up an area that was the previous home of a forum decal. I was so impressed at the ease and how well it worked, I had to get some. That's where it all started... Thanks Wayne.

Archived