Customer Service 866.965.0400

suggestion for the "sampler kit"

I've been thinking of getting the Adam's Sampler Kit:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-355-adams-polishes-sampler-pack.aspx

so I always have some quick touch-up supplies with me. I would like to suggest that Adam's include a little bottle of waterless wash with that pack for quick clean ups.

Alternatively, you you folks could sell those small squirt bottles, then I could make my own sampler pack from my Adam's supplies I aleady have.

Just a thought.

I've been thinking of getting the Adam's Sampler Kit:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-355-adams-polishes-sampler-pack.aspx

so I always have some quick touch-up supplies with me. I would like to suggest that Adam's include a little bottle of waterless wash with that pack for quick clean ups.

Alternatively, you you folks could sell those small squirt bottles, then I could make my own sampler pack from my Adam's supplies I aleady have.

Just a thought.

Emma,

I too looked at getting the sampler pack, but found that I wanted more product than the small bottles. I didn't have room to keep a bottle of each product in my Corvette, so I ordered some 8oz bottles off the Internet. I think I got 30 bottles shipped for like $25. I keep a set in each of my cars (DS, WCW, UC, APC, and BSG) along with the appropriate microfibers. I even have my daughter into Adam's. She has her own set of 8oz bottles (Pictured) that she uses on her go-kart, 4wheeler and bike. She is so into it, she got onto Adam's site last night and downloaded the color pictures of each bottle and printed them on "Sticker paper". She said she is going to attach them to each of my bottles so "I" dont forget which bottle is which. The 8 oz bottles work great for me. Lets me be more liberal with my application, less refilling and doesn't take up as much space in the car as the full size bottles.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Archived