Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVO Clean up

SaleenJOE

Found some time this mornignt o get my svo cleaned up after the nasty weather we have had. This car usually gets hit once a week with butter wax and is always spotless. All i had to do was a simple wash and vac and went over it with some BSG. Cant wait for my polished wheels to get back and the spoilers get redone. Last pic is my 68 Torino Cobra jet waiting for the streets to be clean so it can come out to play

Joe

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thanks Guys. I love the car. Its mt 3rd SVO and i drive this one daily. Its just a few small things away from being restored. As far as mods has FMIC,manual boost controller,3'' down pipe and 3'' to the mufflers. Cold air intake,Aluminum DS, Short throw shifter. Car runs great and is pretty quick for what little is done. Next clean up is the wife Saleen expplorer so keep an eye out for pics of that one as well. Not sure when I will get time to pull the torino out for a good cleaning

Joe

butter wax is better than any of the other waxes i have used and I have used alot of them lol. I cant wait for my americanan to show up and out a coat on the svo and see what it does for the paint

Joe

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Pics will be soon. I put it up on dollies today so i can roll it into the middle of the garage this weekend and clean it before i throw the cover back on it. Going to try the WW then some SHR,FMP and a couple coats of americana. Also have some wiring to finish on it for my new gauges.

Joe

Man, I got a huge smile on my face when I clicked this post and saw your beautiful SVO. The sight of it took me right back to the mid-80s and flipping through Car and Driver in the HS library. That was such a neat car in it's day. :thumbsup:

Rich

Still is a neat car today. Gets alot of attention everywhere it goes. Need to get some pics of the saleen explorer up but i needs a good cleaning first

Joe

Archived