Customer Service 866.965.0400

JEFF Has done it AGAIN !!!!!!

6spdg37s

For all of you that know JEFF, He is cursed. If this kid thinks about washing his car we get rain for a week.

Full detail..you can expect a hurricane

buy a new car... = WINTER STORM!

jeffs convo with the dealer went like this

"yea ill pick it up on thursday"

10% chance of rain turns into the image attached !

:banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:

LMAO. Yeah, the legend continues.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I must be part Native American. This is because whenever I do something car related mother nature sends me bad weather. For instance, if I wash the car, about 75% of time it will rain within 3 days even if the forecast is clear when I wash the car. Last year, I detailed the Challenger - clear forecast all week. Within 4 days we got a snow storm. Still not convinced? I go to Volkswagen this past Saturday to lease a GTI. Original car was supposed to be delivered yesterday. As of Saturday we were only going to a slight rain shower on Tuesday, but that's it. As of Sunday we were getting rain all week. Now we're getting a Noreaster Thursday into Friday. Take a guess when I'm picking the GTI up - THURSDAY NIGHT!

Call me Storm from X-Men.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I must be part Native American. This is because whenever I do something car related mother nature sends me bad weather. For instance, if I wash the car, about 75% of time it will rain within 3 days even if the forecast is clear when I wash the car. Last year, I detailed the Challenger - clear forecast all week. Within 4 days we got a snow storm. Still not convinced? I go to Volkswagen this past Saturday to lease a GTI. Original car was supposed to be delivered yesterday. As of Saturday we were only going to a slight rain shower on Tuesday, but that's it. As of Sunday we were getting rain all week. Now we're getting a Noreaster Thursday into Friday. Take a guess when I'm picking the GTI up - THURSDAY NIGHT!

Good god man, don't ever plan a wedding -- It will make Katrina look like a spring shower.

Join the crowd Jeff! Sounds like my luck.:jester:

Archived