Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clinic in Texas? Calling all Texans

Natch02

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Houston clinic. I just got a new 2011 Black Silverado that I need to learn how to keep really clean. We have any type of food and/or entertainment you can imagine and also the Space Center and Galveston. We want the Junkman also!

Steve

You know, you Texas guys should pool your resources to make this happen. That's what the Jersey and Viper guys did. All of you together, using what pull you may have could probably organize something and make it happen. That's speaking solely from my perspective in order to get me to come.

Just throwing some numbers out there, It would cost me roughly $650 to come there and put on a clinic. That's just my plane and hotel room. Then I need to get all the products there, as well as find a place to put on the clinic. It would need to have enough room to accommodate everyone and be indoors in case of rain. There's the cost of my time and food (and yaw know I like to eat), and as you can see, the trip gets expensive.

So the question is, how can you Texas guys make it happen? Do any of you have a facility that we can use? How would you cover the cost? If you guys make it happen, you won't have to wait until it is financially feasible for Adam to make it happen because hey, Adam's is a small company and you have got to watch your cash flow when you're growing. I know some of you guys are business owners and can relate. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams

I would love to go/help, I am in Cypress, just outside of Houston and the Camaro could use a good detailing after all of that cold weather we have had.

Lynn

Archived