Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning the small places

Peterk

Question

I've just ordered the Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit, however I've noticed the instruction videos only works around large areas of cars with the machine polisher. What is used for the places smaller than the machine polishing pads, such as the grill of the car or side mirrors?

17 answers to this question

The problem is I've spent a bloody fortune in the last 2 weeks on Adam's stuff (all well worth it, I might add). So, I have to wait for my credit card to cool off a bit. Maybe some hex pads will go on sale with some waterless wash waffle towels soon...

I'm more hoping for APC, VRT, microfiber towels, a wash mit, and a grit guard for a bucket for around 60 bucks :D

Your supply list/inventory just grows. You WILL need more blue super-plush microfiber towels. And this. And that. And the other thing. When you see how well this stuff works you will understand and it will grow. You WILL use lots of detail spray and love it. You will get really fussy about your garage queen, and THEN there will be the temptation to use the Adam's stuff on your daily driver, just to bump up the shine... ;)

So the SHR, machine polish and superwax can be applied by hand?

absolutely... the products are all capable of being used by hand. Check out the hand polishing section of the video:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Videos_DVD5_15.aspx

The only one that might give you a little trouble is the machine superwax, because its such a thick/heavy mixture it tends to be difficult to spread evenly and remove, but its doable, especially if you're only working on a small area.

That is where these come in handy by PC :pc: with the 4" pads or by hand!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=542 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=top>459.jpg</TD><TD align=top>430.jpg</TD><TD align=top>483.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's Hex-Grip Hand Polish & Wax Applicators</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's 4" Spot Pad Buffing Kit - NEW! </TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's Flip Pad 2-sided Applicator</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:iagree: I love my hex grip pads, they are so easy to use.

That is where these come in handy by PC :pc: with the 4" pads or by hand!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=542 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=top>459.jpg</TD><TD align=top>430.jpg</TD><TD align=top>483.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's Hex-Grip Hand Polish & Wax Applicators</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's 4" Spot Pad Buffing Kit - NEW! </TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Adam's Flip Pad 2-sided Applicator</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived