Customer Service 866.965.0400

My First Post

1LT/V6

Hey hows it going guys and gals!! Here's my first post, I drive a 2010 Camaro 1LT (Pics below b/c everyone loves pics). I just order the wash pad grit guard and drying towel for now till i use all my other prudcts up. Will definitely be getting the 7424XP Detail Kit when i get more money. :2thumbs: Well as promised here's the pics....:rockon: Almost Forgot just for the heck of it heres a video of my car, my bros (black chally) and my cuzes http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb216/bigbubbaizzle/?action=view&current=Final.flv

DSCF0017.jpgDSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0018.jpgDSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0001.jpg

Hey hows it going guys and gals!! Here's my first post, I drive a 2010 Camaro 1LT (Pics below b/c everyone loves pics). I just order the wash pad grit guard and drying towel for now till i use all my other prudcts up. Will definitely be getting the 7424XP Detail Kit when i get more money. :2thumbs:

DSCF0019.jpg

:welcomebanner:

I highly recommend the pc kit. I didn't do it and regret it greatly. Have spent much more buying products that are included in the kit. :willy:

Are you waving? :jester:

I highly recommend the pc kit. I didn't do it and regret it greatly. Have spent much more buying products that are included in the kit. :willy:

Are you waving? :jester:

Yea as soon as i get some money im ordering the PC kit

LOL ans yes i was trying to wave lol, but also trying not to drop the camera

Hello, fellow Camaro owner!

Hey Emma!!! i believe i see you over at C5 forums don't I???