Customer Service 866.965.0400

NASTY ZO6'S new wheels!

Sizzle Chest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little update:

THEY ARE DONE!!!! I can't wait!!! The tires are getting mounted/balanced in the next few days. I go get them installed and for the photo shoot on Monday! Never thought I would want a Monday to get here quick, but I do!

Some shots:

4401700177_2754d7a89b_o.jpg

4402464602_c748539792_o.jpg

4402464766_0774d1e75b_o.jpg

4402464882_f61e0ede69_o.jpg

4402465046_4a884c74f6_o.jpg

DSC_2088.jpg

DSC_2089copy.jpg

DSC_2090copy.jpg

DSC_2091copy.jpg

DSC_2108copy.jpg

DSC_2112copy.jpg

DSC_2113copy.jpg

DSC_2114copy.jpg

DSC_2117copy.jpg

4402464602_c748539792_o.jpg

Scott, those are some awesome looking wheels, should really look good on your Z06!:rockon:

Although there are alot of holes to clean, and being black doesn't eliminate brake dust, just helps hide it a little.:D

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

those wheels r going to look awesome

:2thumbs: Thanks!!!

Scott, those are some awesome looking wheels, should really look good on your Z06!:rockon:

Although there are alot of holes to clean, and being black doesn't eliminate brake dust, just helps hide it a little.:D

Shine On

Thanks!!! They are going to be a pain to clean, but will be worth it. I will most likely be going to another set of pads, one piece, in an attempt to eliminate some brake dust...which the factory pads seem to produce in abundance!!

I put ceramic pad on the Caddy and really like the fact of little or no brake dust, so when I put polished wheels on Deuce I went with the ceramic pad as well, I luv 'em ! ! :2thumbs:

But I have noticed that the ceramic pad seem to fad a lot quicker than the stack pads, so track days I'm gonna change pads, and of course wheels.:banana:

I put ceramic pad on the Caddy and really like the fact of little or no brake dust, so when I put polished wheels on Deuce I went with the ceramic pad as well, I luv 'em ! ! :2thumbs:

But I have noticed that the ceramic pad seem to fad a lot quicker than the stack pads, so track days I'm gonna change pads, and of course wheels.:banana:

Cool Bluezey...thanks for the info. I have been looking at the ceramic one piece pads instead of the 6 padlets that come with it from the factory. Good to know that the dusting is minimal.

You are happy with them on the street?

Well, today was a pretty awesome day. My buddy Ryan swung over and rode shotgun with me to Miami. Thanks Ryan!!!

Got my wheels installed...they are awesome! Went out for a great Cuban lunch with the guys, and then had a killer photoshoot. It was amazing!

Oh, and then in between, I threw the old Nasty ZO6 up on the dyno again and...well...I will start another thread for that!

Some pics from today!

DSCN0589.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

Stock vs. New:

DSCN0608.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

Rig getting setup on my car for the rolling shots!

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

DSCN0667.jpg

Goodshot.jpg

The wheels came out great! They totally transformed the look of the car. I mean it looks completely different to me! Great job Jesus @ BREED!!!

I will be posting up more pics later on after I get them from the photographer!

Some of you may notice my new signature: BREED wheels has now sponsored me! Thanks Jesus, I really, really appreciate it!!!!

Those wheels look great Scott!

Got my wheels installed...they are awesome! Went out for a great Cuban lunch with the guys, and then had a killer photoshoot. It was amazing!

Soo what did you have - a nice Cuban sandwich, some Ropa Vieja with rice & beans, some plantains? Now I'm hungry! :)

Archived