Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange pad with FMP on black car

GGEVOXFTMFW

Question

14 answers to this question

So many variables as well...

Why would you start with the FMP and not the SHR?

I dont have the SHR because my personal car never needed anything more than small light polish. Plus Ive been using another product for a year, and I know the results I can product using my Menzerna SIP, and final finish. I still half a detailer's size supply from year and half ago with at least 30-40 jobs into them, and still half the bottles left. I have another friend ask me to do his black 2004 Explorer with 65-70k never been touched ever. Never personally owning black car ever, I dont have much experience on black paint. It's his beater so he's not expecting miracles, but knows its in need of some loving. So I'm just trying to get an idea what im in for. Ive googled and found people that have used my SIP with a orange pad on a black paint and worked out great. So I know that work worst case for me. I might do the sip with orange pad, see how it looks, then maybe green pad, then finish with FMP. Thanks guys

Would this work okay? Would the fmp have enough cut for a black car with hazing and swirls? Thanks guys

Don-

It really depends on how bad the swirls are. If they are very light it might work.You will probably need 1st. SHR & Orange pad, 2nd. FMP & White pad 3rd. Grey pad with MSW or the wax of your choice. Americana or Buttery! :2thumbs:

It really depends on how bad the swirls are. If they are very light it might work.You will probably need 1st. SHR & Orange pad, 2nd. FMP & White pad 3rd. Grey pad with MSW or the wax of your choice. Americana or Buttery! :2thumbs:

Ya I have still yet to see finish in person was just going by my friends details. I have FMP, MSW, and Americana, and when I bought them It was for use on my car. So didnt have a need for the SHR, and with my previous polish when used with the orange it has taken out what I wanted. Just never attepmted it on a black finish. Guess I'll play it by ear then.

Ya I have still yet to see finish in person was just going by my friends details. I have FMP, MSW, and Americana, and when I bought them It was for use on my car. So didnt have a need for the SHR, and with my previous polish when used with the orange it has taken out what I wanted. Just never attepmted it on a black finish. Guess I'll play it by ear then.

:2thumbs: Yell if you need help Don ! (Sonny):D

Archived