Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant

I was lucky enough to try some new glass sealant. As Adam says it is like Rain-X on steroids. This is by far the best glass application product I have used. The water just beads and rolls off. The glass stays clean and clear; no streaking. The absolute topper was that slushy snow that freezes on your windshield all day while you are at work just wipes off with the push of the wiper button - No Scraper!!! I drive an hour commute each way and the last three days has been raining, misting, snow/sleet and the windshield and rear window clean and clear. This is an absolute must have product!

Adam told us he had a glass sealant coming out this spring when he posted up about the move. Let me try to find the thread. I have been waiting for some info.

Edit: Here it is http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4721&highlight=adams+moves

and for everyone who does not want to read the thread.

What Colorado will do for our product line:

1. Expect to see a new version of our In & Out Spray in Spring 2010.
  2. Expect to see a Bug & Tar Remover in mid-2010.
  3. Our "Liquid Gold" glass sealant will debut at about the same time, which will knock out all competing glass sealants.
  4. Improved delivery times, response times, and customer service.
  5. Reduce the number of days in transit to 70% of our customers.
  6. Reduce the shipping costs to all of our customers.

:party::banana:

Bring it on! I never got to use the famed In & Out spray, it was gone before I started using Adams so I really want to try it out!

To the beta testers: Does the glass sealant cause chattering wipers? I quit using anything on my windshield because they all caused my wipers to chatter and I hate that.

When I called in my order last week, Adam said the glass sealant was a new product and that he was going to throw a bottle in with my order for me to try (I had placed a rather large order). I will report back when I get it and try it on my car.

I remember Adam using the the Brilliant Spray Glaze on the glass in his videos and said it helps to make it easier to clean off the dead bugs. I wonder if this sealant will do that too?

Adam told us he had a glass sealant coming out this spring when he posted up about the move. Let me try to find the thread. I have been waiting for some info.

Edit: Here it is http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4721&highlight=adams+moves

and for everyone who does not want to read the thread.

What Colorado will do for our product line:

1. Expect to see a new version of our In & Out Spray in Spring 2010.
  2. Expect to see a Bug & Tar Remover in mid-2010.
  3. Our "Liquid Gold" glass sealant will debut at about the same time, which will knock out all competing glass sealants.
  4. Improved delivery times, response times, and customer service.
  5. Reduce the number of days in transit to 70% of our customers.
  6. Reduce the shipping costs to all of our customers.

You are correct Ray, I remember that now!:thumbsup:

Archived