Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl ????

IowaEmt1991

Question

11 answers to this question

If you're using a pc, tape them off with blue painters tape first so you don't pick up the edges with the pc. If doing it by hand, don't worry about them. All of your Adam's products are perfectly fine to use right on top. I've never clayed over mine though. :cheers:

If you're using a pc, tape them off with blue painters tape first so you don't pick up the edges with the pc. If doing it by hand, don't worry about them. All of your Adam's products are perfectly fine to use right on top. I've never clayed over mine though. :cheers:

Thank you, exactly wht I was looking for. :)

It would work fine, but there's really no need to buy something extra. I use Americana, Buttery Wax, BSG, all of the products on my decals and never had any problem. This was my last car, and there were a lot more decals on it than on your GP. No problems.

000_0667.jpg

It would work fine, but there's really no need to buy something extra. I use Americana, Buttery Wax, BSG, all of the products on my decals and never had any problem. This was my last car, and there were a lot more decals on it than on your GP. No problems.

000_0667.jpg

you are crazy man! i take every chance i get to buy something new...lol!

I just got my kit, and did the clay bar, MP, MW, and AW. I didn't think about the vinyl and PC. I used the PC on top of the vinyl with the polish and wax. I didn't clay bar the stripes. I seems to be ok. I won't do it again. I there anything to be worried about?

I just got my kit, and did the clay bar, MP, MW, and AW. I didn't think about the vinyl and PC. I used the PC on top of the vinyl with the polish and wax. I didn't clay bar the stripes. I seems to be ok. I won't do it again. I there anything to be worried about?

If your going to use the PC make sure to use blue painters tape on the edges of the vinyl. that way the PC wont pull up the edges. :thumbsup: