Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Think?

DP 08 GXP

Looks like a winner. How's business been to this point?

well my grandma let me do her car lol....this is the first time i have really advertised detailing.. i always had people compliment me on my car and how good it looked and that was before Adam's so it looks even better now. the pics were with Adam's though. my dad does detailing for people but i hate to say it he does it all wrong. just a few things he does is uses dish towels, doesnt wash before he waxes, doesnt clay, etc. the cars look good to most people but we all know what they really look like. he doesnt charge a lot like maybe $80 for inside and out so it should be interesting to see if people will spend the extra cash when a lot of people know that my dad does it too. i have a facebook page also so hopefully between these 2 things i can get things off the ground so i can get a good customer base that will hopefully expand. thanks everybody!

vistaprint.com will make you large business magnets for your car. When you go out, or have your car parked somewhere, slap it on, then take it off. Just a thought.

Very good ad but a tad too wordy.Shorten it down to the basics and then upsell the customer.Potential customers dont want to spend alot of time reading as I have found out when I started my business.Advertise a couple of packages and services and your set.

Have you thought of making some nice signs or anything along those lines?

yeah i was goin to make some fliers to hang up at the barber shop i go to and a few oil change places. i ordered some business cards yesterday that ill be handin out also.

yeah i was goin to make some fliers to hang up at the barber shop i go to and a few oil change places. i ordered some business cards yesterday that ill be handin out also.
I get ALOT of business from the doctor's offices and the local schools.

Archived