Customer Service 866.965.0400

SHR and dusting

Sooners

Question

The first time I used SHR with the PC, I got quite a bit of dusting. After going back and reading up on using SHR, I realized I was using too much product. By using less product, the dusting was dramatically reduced. However, I also found out something else that helps reduce dusting. By setting the PC to around 3,000 and spreading the product first before increasing the speed and applying pressure, the dusting was practically gone. If I went straight to a higher speed without spreading the product at a lower speed, there was more dusting involved. This may seem simple to some that spread their product at lower speeds first, but for those that start off high, I thought this would be good to know.

8 answers to this question

I had the same issue until I visited a Adam's detail clinic and watched someone else do it.. I also learned you can revive the product on your pad by spritzing 1-2 shots of detail spray onto your pad without adding more product.

:iagree: very little product goes a long way with a spray of DS here and there.