Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets have a little fun...

Team Adam's

We're always talking about what we like about a product or some product we'd like to see... but lets hear some truly terrible ideas. I was kicking this around with a guy on another forum today.

My idea... Bacon scent... who wouldn't love to open up a bottle of a new cleaner or wax and get a refreshing whiff of sizzling bacon? :jester:

Get creative... I might just have a little something for the person who makes me laugh with their idea! :2thumbs:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine. How about some Adams ear plugs. To block out my wife when she is nagging on me for

spending to much time on my car

spending to much money on car parts and detail stuff

are you on that forum again

ect ect ect

They will have to be heavy duty!

you know that smell of popcorn at hockey games that makes you wanna eat as much as possible and drink as much beer as possible they should make that smell into a leather cleaner haha.

You silly canadians and your hockey :D I guess its the same at a baseball game :lurk:

Shane has a really good one^^

How about a sign that I can put in front of cars when I'm detailing them that reads

"Yes I've heard about clay, no I don't want to hear your ideas about what product to use or how to detail something"

ya theres something about hockey that makes everybody gather around drink beer and have a good time, another one could be in the far far future a wax that you can apply which will change the color of the paint to what ever you want hahah and a sealant to keep it good in the bad weather.

I like the thought of a Beach Sand Machine Polish with sand in a bottle. You can market it as "The greenest car polish around." Straight from huntington beach california, this car polish is 100% natural and guaranteed to scratch the crap out of your paint, probably down to bare metal! Who wouldn't buy that?!

How about "The Supervisor's Detailing Chair". It would be made for your wife so that she could just sit in the garage and talk to you while you're detailing. :jester:

I already got one of those. :jester:

But I think you and I are the only ones who actually LIKE having the "boss" keeping us company.

what about a dirty wet shoe scented leather cleaner...that would be awesome! makes the inside of the car smell like an old locker room!

Just hang a jock strap off your mirror. Works the same way.:lolsmack:

Archived