Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Alabama Home............

Dr Jkel

.........of the 2009 National Champions, Roll Tide

Hello All,

New to Adam's and to this forum, I found my way over here from the Camaro 5 forum, in where Junkman opened my eyes.

I have a 2010 2SS that is Red Jewel Tintcoat that was making me sick because of the spider webs ( Swirls) I was seeing in my paint.

I must say that the customer service on my first order was more than expected, Ashley you were a great help and look forward to dealing with you for a very long time, if these products work half as good as the customer service then this is an awesome product. I have placed my order and waiting for it to come in, so time will tell.

Junkman ( A.J. ) you are truly a great person, most people are not as nice and accomodating with the knowledge they have, you my friend have went way above and I truly will value the knowledge and friendship we have started.

Most people want to know about me name, Dr Jkel, well it has two meanings, the simple one is that Dr Jkel transformed from Mr. Hyde, Ie.... the movie Transformers, but the real reason is for my family

DR is for Drew

J. is for Jordan

and KEL is for Kelley

So Dr Jkel, I know it is kinda carzy but I thought it was cool.

So if you see any post by me, they will definetly be from a NOOB, please be patient. LOL

That was fast John! Looks nice, I like that cool color!:2thumbs:

It looks ALOT better in the sun light it has alot of pearl, but now you why I came to this site, the spider webs were killing me. I think Junkman has me on the right track now.

I just pulled the photos off the Camaro 5 Website, the framed print is a Lithograph signed by the employees in Oshawa, Canada who actually built my car. It has all the relavent info, date built, ordered options, vin # etc.. Not alot of these around so I feel very fortunate.

Hey John, welcome to the forum! Glad you found your way over. :thumbsup:

You need to save me some of that ride for Camaro5 Fest. That color is drop down gorgeous! I could really make that color pop! Sweet ride! :thumbsup:

I told you that you could use it for the Camaro 5 Fest if you needed to. Hopefully the stuff we discussed that I bought will do exactly that, make it pop, I think it's a red version of your blue Vette. Lotta pearl

I told you that you could use it for the Camaro 5 Fest if you needed to. Hopefully the stuff we discussed that I bought will do exactly that, make it pop, I think it's a red version of your blue Vette. Lotta pearl

You will get better as time goes on but I will do a section of you car so that you can compare it to what you've done. Great color, I just love it!

You will get better as time goes on but I will do a section of you car so that you can compare it to what you've done. Great color, I just love it!

Well of course the color had a little to do with my two of my favorite things, The Marine Corps and My Favorite Football Team, The Alabama Crimson Tide.

I figure my stuff should be here in a week or so, so I'll get a little practice but not much since I have to fix the wonderful door ding. But you are more than welcome to use mine as a demo, but I am sure that there will be plenty at the Camaro Fest for you to hook up, you will have alot to bring out of the dark.

For that color I would really suggest some Revive for the final polish and some BSG for a last step. That will shine real good, it is similar the the dark cherry on my Silverado :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

IMG_0535.jpg

Archived