Customer Service 866.965.0400

Other uses of Adam's products?

ge2

Hey folks..... new member and first time posting. I've used Adam's stuff for a VERY long time though, so I've seen it go through it's several phases and mixes, and labels.

Anyhow, what other uses (aside from auto / boat / rv detailing) have you found for the products?

At our house, we've got black polished granite counter tops, and no matter how many different products we've seen, NOTHING compares to Adam's Detail Spray and a m/f towel. I've sold at least 20 bottles to friends, and have refilled them countless times. If you don't already do this, give it a try.

Other non-traditional uses, anyone?

Very nice indeed.

Bettendorf, huh? Former home of my pal Jens Pulver!

Oh and one other use I've played with.... the pc random orbital and fine machine polish to remove hard water stains on our shower glass.

Very nice indeed.

Bettendorf, huh? Former home of my pal Jens Pulver!

Oh and one other use I've played with.... the pc random orbital and fine machine polish to remove hard water stains on our shower glass.

Yes it is... As well as a lot of his friends... Pat Militich(sp?) for one... :2thumbs:

I use the leather cleaner on my tennis shoes and I have also used it on my leather jacket followed by the leather conditioner.

The All Purpose Cleaner works wonders on my white kitchen cabinets.

This is a great Thread and I can't wait to find out what else members have to say. :thumbsup:

i used the window cleaner on my fiances glasses that had hairspay adhered on them...took it right off the lenses...i used APC on the frames and once again it was all gone...finished them up with some BSG and they were sparklin lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived