Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ninja Cat!

Junkman2008

I crack up every time I see this. It is creepy and funny at the same time!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Anybody who has a cat appreciates that one. I walked into the living room the other night and mine was up on my leather recliner squated down in the corner looking at me. All I could see was two flat spread out ears and two huge all black eyes.

I went the other way. :lolsmack:

Anybody who has a cat appreciates that one. I walked into the living room the other night and mine was up on my leather recliner squated down in the corner looking at me. All I could see was two flat spread out ears and two huge all black eyes.

I went the other way. :lolsmack:

:lolsmack:

I get that just about every night. As I roll over in the middle of the night, two sets of beady eyes are staring back at me, about 6" away! :willy:

I get the creepy feeling mine is watching me right now...

3f5d234b.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's great Rich. He looks like he's plotting a million ways to kill you. :lolsmack:

I had a cat once he was pure white, blue eyes and deaf......thats right deaf. Cats are cute untill they meow 10 times louder than normal. In the summer when my wife and I would leave the house with the windows open he would scream and us and my neighbors thought we were leaving a baby in the house alone. oh yeah and dont forget to feed him or every one will know!

Ozzy loves cats !!!!!!

Says they taste like chicken :lol::lol::lol:

That's a joke, I don't let him eat cats :thumbsup:

But if he ever gets lose the neighbors cat better learn how to run real fast :help:

Ozzy loves cats !!!!!!

Says they taste like chicken :lol::lol::lol:

That's a joke, I don't let him eat cats :thumbsup:

But if he ever gets lose the neighbors cat better learn how to run real fast :help:

Bigfoot is NOT allowed in this thread! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived