Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Vehicles!

ExpressThis13

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread would probably get more replies except for the fact that most mental institutions limit patient's internet time to just a half hour or so per day -- not long enough for them to dust off the car, snap some pics and post.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

:banana::lol::banana::lol::banana::jester:

Because that how long they stay clean! :lol:

I hear this a lot. And it always makes me laugh. Because YOUR car is clean exactly the same amount of time, it just doesn't show the dust as much. Black paint isn't some weird magic dust magnet. It's just that the dust shows up quicker on black, and dirt shows more on black. But every white, red, yellow, blue, green, orange,purple car is just as dusty and dirty.

I hear this a lot. And it always makes me laugh. Because YOUR car is clean exactly the same amount of time, it just doesn't show the dust as much. Black paint isn't some weird magic dust magnet. It's just that the dust shows up quicker on black, and dirt shows more on black. But every white, red, yellow, blue, green, orange,purple car is just as dusty and dirty.

Black shows everything. And perception, if you can't see it: Is it really there? :D

I'd never own black, it's a personal preference. But these are sick pics! That does make me :drool:

Black shows everything. And perception, if you can't see it: Is it really there? :D

I'd never own black, it's a personal preference. But these are sick pics! That does make me :drool:

The reason I started buying darker cars was because #1 mine are DD's and due to that, they get rail dust all over them which looks like heck on lighter cars. Of course you can remove this but not till spring.:(

Adams product sure make a black car look good!!:glasses:

Most colors for that matter. :thumbsup:

Bluezey, your old dually has amazing paint for it's age, remarkable!

Thanks Adam, I appreciate that!! :cheers:

Bluezey:pc:

:iagree::banana:

• 3 weeks later...
What kind of tool box do you have Jeremy? I have been looking at them and i cant firgure out which brand to pick. I know one thing is that i want a low profile.

I just bought it about a week ago from lowes. $238 plus tax and mounting brackets. It is a pretty descent box. Made by Better Built and then Lowes puts a big Kobalt Emblem on it (which I took of, although they had some at lowes the were pop riveted on). My last truck had black low profile box made by UWS. Which it seemed to be a little more solid made, but so far I still like this one (specially for the price). I think I paid about 400 for the black one. Picture of my old truck with box.

377676.jpg

Archived