Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well..Its official

IowaEmt1991

July 5...I go to Ft. Leonardwood for 9 weeks. Then AIT for 16 weeks after that.

Iowa Army National Guard....68W Combat Medic

My car wont be getting any loving for 6 months :( But hey it will be nice and safe in the garage.

So who wants to write me letters :D

June 3..I go to Ft. Leonardwood for 9 weeks. Then AIT for 17 weeks after that.

Iowa Army National Guard.

My car wont be getting any loving for 6 months :( But hey it will be nice and safe in the garage.

So who wants to write me letters :D

Should we spritz the letters with detail spray to remind you of home?

I had Basic and AIT at Fort Leonard Wood during the spring and summer of 1966.

I assume you are going there for combat engineer training. My MOS was 12B30 if I remember correctly. It has been a long time and I am beginning to have a few of those "senior" moments. Anyway.........good luck to you and I hope it is nice and warm when you have your night time assaults across the Big Piney River. That river has the coldest water.................

I had Basic and AIT at Fort Leonard Wood during the spring and summer of 1966.

I assume you are going there for combat engineer training. My MOS was 12B30 if I remember correctly. It has been a long time and I am beginning to have a few of those "senior" moments. Anyway.........good luck to you and I hope it is nice and warm when you have your night time assaults across the Big Piney River. That river has the coldest water.................

My dad went there in '67 as well... Combat Engineer and then went to Germany to serve... LUCKY!

Good luck!

Chris

Your ship day will be here before you know it. Basic Training will be a blast. You may not think so when your getting smoked every 5 minutes but when your done, you will be able to do a crap load of push ups. Start working on those now. You'll be glad that you did. Congrats!!!!

Rob

Congrats Eric and Thank You and Good Luck. My brother is a marine and he just left for afhgan and is at camp leatherneck. Cant wait until he gets back. Thank you to all military members here that make things possible for the rest of us.

Not a problem man.:patriot:

Archived