Customer Service 866.965.0400

no audio on computer

ss-truck

First, have you tried to reboot your computer?

If you are using speakers, make sure that your speakers are powered on. Locate the cable that connects your speakers to your computer, verify that the cable is plugged into the correct jack on the computer and then verify that the cable is plugged into the speakers. Then, unplug the cable from the computer, wait a few seconds, and then plug it in again. Also, make sure that the cable is plugged into the speakers.

Also, have you downloaded the lastest drivers for your sound card??

Thats about all I can help you with. Someone else will maybe have some other idea.

Good luck.:xfingers::xfingers:

I have had some major hiccups in the last two weeks with my computer so that's probably where the problem started. I guess I will try and keep looking to find problem. I have a BLACK truck to detail today and wanted to look at Junkman's videos again as a refresher course before I start. If this black truck goes as planned I get to do it's owners BLACK Mercedes and then his Tahoe. So yo can see my desire for perfection.

I have had some major hiccups in the last two weeks with my computer so that's probably where the problem started. I guess I will try and keep looking to find problem. I have a BLACK truck to detail today and wanted to look at Junkman's videos again as a refresher course before I start. If this black truck goes as planned I get to do it's owners BLACK Mercedes and then his Tahoe. So yo can see my desire for perfection.

Thats great.

If you have been having problems for a little while then I'd try rolling it back a few months.

Junkman could help you but he is probably eating breakfast which I am sure consists of 2 dozen eggs, a pound or two of bacon, grits, and a loaf of bread. :lolsmack:

Have you gone into your device manager and seen if there are any flags for your audio/sound card??

You could always roll the pc back a few days and see if that will work.

Where are the PC gurus when you need them qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.gif

:iagree: With Teresa!

Okay, I may regret admitting this on a public forum...I had a similar thing happen to me at work. I moved my computer from one office to another and the audio never worked in the new office. It wasn't worth calling IT out over, but a little annoying. I double checked connections, power adapter, etc. One day I accidentally hit the Mute button on my keyboard and taa-daa I had audio again. I had hit the mute button during the move apparently, no idea why it didn't show in the control panel.

Anyhow, you might hit the mute button...

Bruce

Okay, I may regret admitting this on a public forum...I had a similar thing happen to me at work. I moved my computer from one office to another and the audio never worked in the new office. It wasn't worth calling IT out over, but a little annoying. I double checked connections, power adapter, etc. One day I accidentally hit the Mute button on my keyboard and taa-daa I had audio again. I had hit the mute button during the move apparently, no idea why it didn't show in the control panel.

Anyhow, you might hit the mute button...

Bruce

go to control panel and look at your speaker controls and make sure the volume is turned up there first. i had the same problem once before.

These are what I was getting at, just stated better.

Archived