Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Sign up for NJ clinic June 12,2010

Ok guys since this is official here is the sign up sheet for the NJ detail clinic. To be held on June 12, 2010 at the middlebush vol fire dept. 21 olcott st somerset nj 08873. Please cut and paste your names to the list. Please place your real name next to your screen name.

1. Lawson4450 - Dan

Middlebush_June12_Clinic-LowRes.pdf

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan since you set this up last year and might have an idea of what you might need. Feel free to make a short list of suggested items you would like to see donated. More importantly, I'm not trying to make it more elaborate than it is, just offering our help since you're providing the time and place. NJ Bravest ftw! :D

Dan since you set this up last year and might have an idea of what you might need. Feel free to make a short list of suggested items you would like to see donated. More importantly, I'm not trying to make it more elaborate than it is, just offering our help since you're providing the time and place. NJ Bravest ftw! :D

Thanks I appreciate it but we only need some beverages, last year I bought a couple cases of water and gatorade because i thought it may get warm in there and didnt want people passing out lol. I left all the left over to the firehouse so we had cold drinks on hot days when we had fires. so if anyone wants to bring some water Im guessing 2 cases of water and 2 cases of gatorade should more then cover it. but if someone wants something specific feel free to bring it i have a very big fridge in the bays to put stuff in.

Haha, I was so excited about the clinic my wife said she might tag along. Hey Dan/AJ might I suggest a free sample of Glass sealant for all attendees. :D

nice try but that would be up to adam lol besides i ordered mine last night.

I would like to attend, I'll bring my 2001 Torch Red Vette.

1. Lawson4450 - Dan

2. BrianT- Brian

3. JerseyGator - Peter

4. Teky929rr - Chi

5. VertimgoC502 - Tim

6. pitpens - Chad

7. Big Cee - Corey

so this is who i have so far although i did not post much yet in other forums because after talking to dylan either to early or if there is another one with a closer date it could be confusing so sometime in april i will start probably closer to the end of april.

1. Lawson4450 - Dan

2. BrianT- Brian

3. JerseyGator - Peter

4. Teky929rr - Chi

5. VertimgoC502 - Tim

6. pitpens - Chad

7. Big Cee - Corey

1. Lawson4450 - Dan

2. BrianT- Brian

3. JerseyGator - Peter

4. Teky929rr - Chi

5. VertimgoC502 - Tim

6. pitpens - Chad

7. Big Cee - Corey

8. reaper8253 - Steve

9. 8-ball - Mark (Friend of Peter on www.njstangers.com)

What is the max for this clinic? I'm getting tremendous response from my mustang club. Might have 3 more that want to come.

Archived