Customer Service 866.965.0400

just ordered

19stang88

Question

I just ordered Adam's Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit

with some other accessories. I can't wait to get the word around. Anyways, how many times can i correct a car's paint before i need to order new supplies. I'll be posting pics as soon as i do my details so don't worry;)

22 answers to this question

I find that, for my use, I go through a lot of DS, APC, and Glass Cleaner, so I bought a gallon of each. (Glass cleaner and APC are also useful around the house). The SHR, FMP, and MSW will last a long time(and the Americana if you got that), and the VRT as well, at least for me. Great products - THAT WORK!

Like many have said, you'll be itching to try other products before you have to buy the polishes again. The only "polish" I've had to buy a second bottle of is VRT. Love that stuff, works so well on my roll-up bed cover on the pickup. Most of the cleaners I have bought in gallons. I have probably done 10 cars with the polishes that came with the PC kit and I have used....maybe.....a little more than half a bottle of SHR, less than half a bottle of FMP and SMW.

Worked on the Corvette some today, the paint isn't perfect like Junkman's but it's pretty darn good.

great! i gladly made the right decision purchasing the kits. I'll be taking before and after pics for you guys!

you wont regret it,i just did my 1st detail yesterday:banana:and all i can say is OMG what a huge improvement from the other products out their.

Here's a small sample of my 1st machine detail job i did on 23 year old paint:glasses:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5783&page=3

I just ordered Adam's Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit

with some other accessories. I can't wait to get the word around. Anyways, how many times can i correct a car's paint before i need to order new supplies. I'll be posting pics as soon as i do my details so don't worry;)

Don't even begin to worrying about needing new supplies... what you have should last a long, long time. Chances are you'll get the itch to buy OTHER Adam's stuff long before you NEED to buy more of anything in particular. :jester::2thumbs:

Archived