Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Glass Sealant - Videos!

Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the heck do you guys have the glass sealer if it hasn't came out yet?

I bought a premium detail kit a couple of weeks ago plus some other stuff. Adam answered the phone when I placed my order and he said "I have sample of some really great stuff that I'll throw in the box with your order."

:D Lucky me! Works great!

I bought a premium detail kit a couple of weeks ago plus some other stuff. Adam answered the phone when I placed my order and he said "I have sample of some really great stuff that I'll throw in the box with your order."

:D Lucky me! Works great!

Dang!!! Lucky!:cool: im going to order through the phone next time and try my luck

Looking forward to this.

I use another well know product just before snow storms and the scraping time is cut in half. I bet this stuff will work even better!! We need to get some of this stuff where I work. Hint, Hint Adam

Ok guys, help me out with some excuses to buy the glass sealant. The rain aspect doesn't do much for me since I'm in Scottsdale. Our winter rain has ended and I'll be surprised if we see anymore until the monsoons in August. So I can't justify it for that.

Since it slicks up the glass a bit, will it help on bug splatters? Also, is there any word yet on using it on the inside to prevent fogging or the hazing that I'm getting? The hazing I think is still the new car fumes, but I'm not 100% sure. It might be environmental since I always have the top down.

i would assume if it helps water bead off the windshiled it will definetly help with bug splaters. Will mak them easier to clean off even in the sumer months when they want to bake on. I am betting the hazing is from it still being new and you driving with the top down. During the spring and summer the inside windows of my SVO get a haze or film from me driving with the windows

Ok guys, help me out with some excuses to buy the glass sealant. The rain aspect doesn't do much for me since I'm in Scottsdale. Our winter rain has ended and I'll be surprised if we see anymore until the monsoons in August. So I can't justify it for that.

Since it slicks up the glass a bit, will it help on bug splatters? Also, is there any word yet on using it on the inside to prevent fogging or the hazing that I'm getting? The hazing I think is still the new car fumes, but I'm not 100% sure. It might be environmental since I always have the top down.

It has a couple of other benefits... it does make cleaning up bug splats and bird droppings much easier. I've also noticed that it really enhances the clarity of the glass... after a fresh application you'd swear your wind shield is gone.

All I've done after applications is a quick wipe with glass cleaner and the glass is back to perfect even if the stuff thats on there has dried it comes right off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is it safe on paint?

Being that it's mostly alcohol I would guess it'd remove wax pretty well so while I don't think it would hurt paint short term, it probably isn't recommended to use on it long term.

Chris

Archived