Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Glass Sealant - Videos!

Adam

oh yeah you should switch. There is a world of difference.

Hmm maybe if it weren't over $20. I was already told to use BSG over RainX bc of how well it works for glass, now there is something even better. When will it end? Maybe I can get it for a bday present.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm maybe if it weren't over $20. I was already told to use BSG over RainX bc of how well it works for glass, now there is something even better. When will it end? Maybe I can get it for a bday present.

I'm sure you have spent $20 on worse things :lol:

Dylan just said that you will be able to buy it by itself here pretty soon.

The 20$ scared the crap outta me too, but I took the plunge and it was worth it. What you get for 20$ goes a long way. I've already done three cars with it and you hardly any is gone outta the bottle.

The 20$ scared the crap outta me too, but I took the plunge and it was worth it. What you get for 20$ goes a long way. I've already done three cars with it and you hardly any is gone outta the bottle.

Don't forget you are getting:

Microfiber Applicator = about $3

Microfiber Glass Towel = about $7.50

Glass Cleaner = about $2.50

Glass Sealant = about $11.95

Which isn't bad considering how long a bottle last by using a spray instead of pouring it on to a rag and wasting most of it!

Maybe it won't be to bad when they sell it by itself! I think it's worth it!:rockon:

Which isn't bad considering how long a bottle last by using a spray instead of pouring it on to a rag and wasting most of it!

Maybe it won't be to bad when they sell it by itself! I think it's worth it!:rockon:

That's a really good point too.

If that's the case I'd rather pay 11.95. I got MF and gallons of glass cleaner I dont think 4oz will make a diff. Anyways I think all that is "free". When it becomes available by it's self I'm sure it will still be over $20. I wasn't really complaining, I just need to save up money atm I just got engaged. I think I'll hold out until my bday in May.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived