Customer Service 866.965.0400

Someone backed into my Camaro!

The Ryan

I know I know :worth:

When I returned to my camaro after a long days work, someone had hit the front bumper, ever so slightly with their licence plate frame. :mad:

I was extremely angry when I got home so I didn't take pix. I took out my spot buffing pads (yellow because the scratches were DEEP) and some SHR, followed by orange, followed by white and FMP. Now I don't have anything to take a picture of - :cheers: Adam's saves the day.

At least it could be fixed

Honestly when I saw it - I didn't think it could be fixed, it was bad! I was soo glad I spent the money on those spot pads today. Saved me a re-paint for sure!

And let me guess... nobody in that spot when you came out, and no note.

I'm so glad you were able to take care of the problem spots yourself!! However I'm always sickened by other peoples lack of regard for someone elses property.

Ugh, I'll never forget the sicknesss I felt in my stomach the time I came out to the parking lot and saw the perfect indentation of a license plate frame (complete with two bolt marks) in the rear bumper of my pristine and glowing Audi. It *mostly* came out but the bolts cracked the paint a bit. And I bet the person who did it didn't even think twice about it. :willy:

I'm glad your story has a happy ending. Gotta love the Adam's. :cheers:

And let me guess... nobody in that spot when you came out, and no note.

I'm so glad you were able to take care of the problem spots yourself!! However I'm always sickened by other peoples lack of regard for someone elses property.

:iagree:

Archived