Customer Service 866.965.0400

Staining on trim

blackberrypilot

Question

9 answers to this question

Jeff, it's certainly easy to remove any residue off the trim left by BW or Americana. HOWEVER: In our detailing system, I ALWAYS suggest using VRT on the trim before you ever start polishing, or waxing.

That makes for zero, or nearly zero transfer to your trim.

One more point, while we are at it: Older trim oxidizes, and becomes porous. Porous trim has a much higher potential of holding polish or wax residue.

What I do: Use VRT before polish or wax. If a car has white residue on the trim, remove it with APC on a microfiber towel. Even the cheapest, bright-white residue from ultra-low grade wax comes off trim easily with our APC and a microfiber towel.

;)

Jeff, it's certainly easy to remove any residue off the trim left by BW or Americana. HOWEVER: In our detailing system, I ALWAYS suggest using VRT on the trim before you ever start polishing, or waxing.

That makes for zero, or nearly zero transfer to your trim.

One more point, while we are at it: Older trim oxidizes, and becomes porous. Porous trim has a much higher potential of holding polish or wax residue.

What I do: Use VRT before polish or wax. If a car has white residue on the trim, remove it with APC on a microfiber towel. Even the cheapest, bright-white residue from ultra-low grade wax comes off trim easily with our APC and a microfiber towel.

;)

:iagree:

Archived