Customer Service 866.965.0400

Daily speacial addiction

GTO Guy

I just got another one.... I was cleaning the mirrors in the house and my wife was like "that stuff is GREAT. The next time it is on one of those daily special things you should get it" I was like...woooohoooooooo. she is now helping feed my addiction. I was really thinking about getting some of the glass towels so this was a good excuse. What is the most daily specials you have ordered in a short time?

Kris

Edited by GTO Guy

Your wife will love the APC. I have White Kitchen cabinets and it takes all the grease, fingerprints and splashed on stuff off that my kids neglect to clean.

She will also like the Carpet and Upholstery cleaner. It works wonders on the carpets inside your home.

And while we are at it...she will also like the Leather Cleaner and Conditioner if she wears tennis shoes or leather jackets.

There are a few threads about the different things that we have found that Adam's products are good for and there are many more to be found.

It isn't just for your car. :2thumbs:

I have a detail bag in the house for "house detailing". It has glass cleaner, carpet and upholstery cleaner, leather and interior cleaner, leather conditioner, APC, a half a bottle of revive and a selection of MF thats no longer good for the cars.

With seeing some of the houses we've been looking at buying I have a couple gallons of stuff on standby b/c something tells me I'm gonna have to do some heavy duty cleaning before we move into any of these places.

Sidenote - people are pigs.

I have a detail bag in the house for "house detailing". It has glass cleaner, carpet and upholstery cleaner, leather and interior cleaner, leather conditioner, APC, a half a bottle of revive and a selection of MF thats no longer good for the cars.

With seeing some of the houses we've been looking at buying I have a couple gallons of stuff on standby b/c something tells me I'm gonna have to do some heavy duty cleaning before we move into any of these places.

Sidenote - people are pigs.

You sir, are addicted :D