Customer Service 866.965.0400

A couple of G8 mods.

whiterp199

Well guys I have made a couple of Mods to the G8 in the past month. All have happened since the last time I posted pics, and they can all be seen on the back of the Car.

I know we have some very observant people on this forum. Can you guys guess the Mods?

I also gave her a bath and a coat of Americana, sorry for the crappy pics my camera blows.

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

Your replaced the spoiler because last time it was just the black plastic that was left over if i remember right and the new adams sticker in the left rear window and possibly tinted windows maybe? and exhaust which needs to be adjusted or its just the picture.

Gxp rear diffuser and exhaust!:glasses: Looks good!

Your replaced the spoiler because last time it was just the black plastic that was left over if i remember right and the new adams sticker in the left rear window and possibly tinted windows maybe? and exhaust which needs to be adjusted or its just the picture.

Yep you guys got all of them, The spoiler, GXP diffuser, Exhaust, window tint, and the Adams sticker. I had not included that in my initial count. No worries about the crooked exhaust tip. I fixed it today. When I put the Exhaust on it was 25 degrees and I was too cold to straighten it. I fixed that problem today in the warmth. It looks a lot better now.

Looks fantastic -- very clean and sleek. And that's an excellent color. :2thumbs:

Thanks. I feel in love with this color the first time I saw it. I am going to either build a cobra replica or my own custom motorcycle in the next couple years. I plan to paint whichever one I decide on this color.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep you guys got all of them, The spoiler, GXP diffuser, Exhaust, window tint, and the Adams sticker. I had not included that in my initial count. No worries about the crooked exhaust tip. I fixed it today. When I put the Exhaust on it was 25 degrees and I was too cold to straighten it. I fixed that problem today in the warmth. It looks a lot better now.

You're coming to the G8 meet right? We need to meet up. AJ's going to be there too! :thumbsup:

Since you're a fellow Adams man I'll let you clean and detail your car at my house if you like.

Chris

You're coming to the G8 meet right? We need to meet up. AJ's going to be there too! :thumbsup:

Since you're a fellow Adams man I'll let you clean and detail your car at my house if you like.

Chris

I am going to be there for at least one of the days. I am not sure if I can swing the whole weekend. I appreciate the offer as well.

Archived